1 cup diced onions,
1 cup fenugreek leaves,
2 boiled eggs,
Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon,
Almonds and pistachios fine paste with 5 soaked and pealed Almonds, 5 pistachios and 5 cashews,
Salt according to your taste,
1/4 spoon turmeric,
2 spoons Red chilly powder,
100 grams oil,
2 green chilles.
1. Take a pan, heat oil in it fry turmeric coated eggs in the oil until they are golden brown then remove them from the pan and keep them aside.
2. Then add cashews the pan and fry them until they are light golden brown then add fenugreek leaves to the pan.
3. Fry them for 5 minutes then add diced onion and chilles to them pan, fry them until the onions are transparent then add ginger garlic paste.
4. Mix it and fry until the raw smell of the ginger garlic paste fades.
5. The add dry fruits paste to it, mix it and fry them for 5 minutes then add salt and turmeric.
6. Mix them and fry them on medium flame until the oil floats on the gravy. Then add red chilly powder and fry them for two minutes.
7. Then add boiled and pealed eggs to it mix it and 1/4 liter water to it, then close the pan and let them cook on medium flame until all the water in the curry is evaporated and you can see oil separating on the curry.
8. Then turn off the flame and serve it in a bowl with hot rice or chapati.
Wear mask 😷 when you go out,
Take all the necessary precautions that should be taken to protect yourself and your loved ones from the virus,
With lots of love,