1/2 Mutton kheema,
2 diced onion,
4 diced green chilles,
2 inch ginger,
1 whole garlic bread,
2 spoons of coriander seeds,
1 spoon of cumin/zeera,
1 spoon khas khas/popy seeds,
One inch cinnamon,
Oil 100 grams,
2 spoons curd,
Salt according to your taste,
1 and half spoon red chilly powder,
1/4 spoon turmeric.
1. First take a pan, heat it, add oil to it when the oil heats up add kheema, 2 spoons oil, salt half spoon, half spoon red chilly powder and 1/4 spoon turmeric, give it a mix, close the lid and let it cook on medium flame until all the water in the kheema gets evaporated and oil floats on the top, then turn off the flame and keep it aside.
2. Take a mixer jar and make a fine paste of ginger, garlic, coriander seeds, cumin and take the paste into a bowl and again to the mixer jar add cashews, almonds, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, poppy seeds and make them into fine paste and keep them aside.
3. Take another pan, heat it, add oil to it, when oil heats add curry leaves and fry them.
4. Then add diced onion and chilles and fry them until golden brown then add ginger, garlic,coriander seeds and cumin paste and fry it until raw smell fades.
5. Then add the masala paste we prepared, fry them for 5 minutes and add curd, 1 spoon red chilly powder, salt according to your taste, 1/4 spoon turmeric mix them and fry them until the oil started floating on the gravy then add boiled kheema to it and give it a mix.
6. Let it cook on medium flame on for 5 minutes and add one and half glass water.
7. Let it cook on medium flame until the gravy thickness or the oil floats on the top.
8. Then turn of the flame and serve it in a bowl with hot rice or with chapati.
This is our style of the mutton kheema gravy curry, so do try this recipe in your home,
Take all the necessary precautions that should be taken to protect yourself and your loved ones from the virus,
Wear mask 😷 when you go out,
Thank you soo much for reading,
With lots of love.