This is a South Indian recipe. It is a famous recipe in telugu states and it a very simple and yummy recipe. It goes best in our taste buds with mix of all flavors. It feels like heaven in every bite you take. So do try this yummy recipe in your kitchen.
4 green chilles,
Ginger garlic paste 2 spoons,
1/4 spoon turmeric,
1 spoon red chilly powder,
Salt according to your taste,
A big lemon sized / 25 grams,Tamarind(soak it in 1 glass water),
50 ml oil,
1/4 spoon Fenugreek seeds,
5 ladies fingers.
1. Take a pan heat it add oil to it, when oil heats up add fenugreek seeds.
2. Fry them then add small onion pieces and green chilles to it.
3. Fry onions until they are golden brown then add ginger garlic paste and fry it until the raw smell fades.
4. Then add 1 inch cuted ladies finger pieces and fry them 3 minutes and add prawns, fry them for 5 minutes.
5. Then add turmeric, red chilly powder and salt, mix them and add 2 glases pured tamarind water to it, see that all the pieces are dipped inside the water.
6. Give them a mix and let them cook on low flame or medium flame until the gravy thickness or the oil floats on the gravy.
7. Then turn off the flame and serve it in a bowl with hot rice.
8. It goes best with rice, so do try this recipe in your home.
Sorry for the late update,recently was not feeling well so I am unable to upload.
Do follow and like Arkingdom.in,
Wear mask 😷 when you go out,
Take all the necessary precautions that should be taken to protect yourself and your loved ones from the virus,
Thank you soo much for reading,
With lots of love.