4 Green Chillies ,
Cleaned Fish pandu gopa/
Qezla Fresh Sea Bass fish 1/2kg(marinate fish with salt 1/2 spoon salt,1 spoon red chilly powder, 1/4 spoon turmeric powder and 3 spoons oil for 3 minutes for 1 hour),
Cumin 1 spoon,
Coriander seeds 2 spoons,
1 full garlic bud,
Ginger 2 inch,
(Masala ingredients:Khas khas/popy seeds 1 spoon,
Cinnamon small stick,
Cloves 2,make these ingredients into fine paste)
Oil 100 ml,
1. First prepare all the required ingredients, first grind onions and green chilles in a mixture jar just for 2 seconds, we don’t need fine paste so just grind for 2 seconds take them into a bowl then grind coriander seeds,ginger,garlic,cumin into the grinder, add water and make them into fine paste. I has given how to make masala paste above.
2. Take a pan heat it, add oil to it and add onion chilly paste, mix it and let it fry until they become light golden brown.
3. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry them until raw smell or until you can smell the fried smell of them.
4. Then add masala paste and fry them until you can feel the fried smell of masala or fry on low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Then add salt according to your taste, 1/2 spoon red chilly powder, and a pinch of turmeric then mix them and add marinated fish pieces coat them with the fried gray.
6. Add half cup water and mix mix the fish pieces, note that don’t break the pieces. Close the pan with lid and let them boil on low flame.
7. Don’t mix the fish pieces with spoon mix them by holding the pan handles and move the pan because mixing fish pieces may break them.
8. When you see oil separating on the gravy or when you can see oil above the gravy then the curry is cooked you can see the thickness of the gravy then turn off the flame.
9. Then serve it in a bowl with hot rice which I prefer but you can serve it with roti or dosa also.
This is our style of preparing fish curry or fish iguru.Do try it in your home.
WEAR MASK 😷 WHEN YOU GO OUT,
TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THE VIRUS,
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING.