This variety of prawns fry can be made with easily available ingredients, all of the used ingredients used in preparing this recipe are available in every home. It is a very simple recipe with takes very less time and items, it doesn’t require any masala items or any special ingredients or any marinating process, so do try this recipe in your home, it is very delicious and yummy recipe.
Cleaned pealed and deveined Prawns 1/2 kg note that I have taken fresh water prawns,
4 Onions chopped into small pieces,
Chopped Green chilles 4,
Fine paste of 1 spoon of cumin and 1 whole garlic bud,
2 spoons Red chilly powder(red chilly powder should be soaked in water, 2 spoons of red powder must be soaked in 2 spoons of water),
Salt according to your taste,
1/4 spoon turmeric.
1. Take a pan heat it, add oil to it then add onions and chillies to it.
2. Fry onions on medium flame until they turn light golden brown then add pealed and cleaned prawns to it.
3. Fry them until the water which is in the prawns comes out then add salt and turmeric to them.
4. Fry them on medium flame until the water evaporates then add cumin and garlic paste to it.
5. Fry it on low flame until the raw smell of the garlic fades, you can smell the fried smell of garlic and prawns or Fry for 10 minutes on low flame or when the prawns swirl up completely, it means the prawns are cooked.
6. Then add soaked red chilly powder to it, give it a mix and fry it on medium flame for 2 minutes and turn of the flame.
7. Serve the hot prawns in the bowl with rice or chapati, i prefer it with rice you can try it with any of it.
Do try this tasty and yummy recipe,
WEAR MASK 😷 WHEN YOU GO OUT,
DO TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THE VIRUS,
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING.