Mutton sherwa is a delicious recipe made with mutton bones. This is very good recipe for people having bone pains, for children, for fast healing of fracture and for people having bone weakness but everyone can enjoy this recipe. Even doctors tell to have this recipe for strengthen of the bones. It is very good recipe for growing child it strengthen the bones. It is a very simple and tasty recipe, so do try it in your home.
One big lemon sized tamarind(soak tamarind in glass of water),
1/4 kg mutton bones,
1/4 spoon turmeric,
1/2 Red chilly powder,
Salt according to your taste,
Half sliced onion,
1/4 spoon Fenugreek seeds,
Garlic,cumin and ginger paste 1 spoon,
6 black pepper,
1/2 spoon Urad dal/black gram,
Oil 3 spoons,
1/2 spoon mustard seeds,
1 spoon sugar,
1/4 spoon zeera/cumin,
1/4 spoon Coriander seeds.
1. Take a pan or cooker add mutton bones, 1 and half liter of water, red chilly powder,turmeric, tomato, half of the amount of taken curry leaves and coriander,peppercorns,sugar,onion,salt according to your taste,coriander seeds,tamarind water,mint leaves and spring onions are optional add ginger,garlic and cumin paste. Add all these ingredients to the cooker or large pan.
2. Keep the pan or cooker on the stove, give them a mix and let them boil on medium flame for 15 minutes see that the 1 1/2 liter water we added must become 1 liter of water.
3. Then turn of the flame and keep it aside.
4. Take a small pan, heat the pan add oil to it and heat it then add Urad dal /black gram, cumin,fenugreek seeds when they are half fried add dried red chillies.
5. When they are fried turn of the flame and add these to the sherva or soup we prepared. Serve it in a bowl with rice or we can have it like soup also.
So this is how to prepare the healthy recipe with mutton bones.
WEAR MASK 😷 WHEN YOU GO OUT,
DO TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THE VIRUS,
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING.