This recipe is a simple recipe. It is a South Indian recipe. It is very famous recipe in South india.It requires very less items and less time to prepare this dish. It is one of the method of preparing this recipe. There are many recipes to prepare this dish but this process takes less ingredients and less time, so do try this in your home. I didn’t add any onion and garlic in this recipe. Those who like with those items I will be uploading the recipe in future posts.
100 grams green gram/pesera pappu/moong dal,
4 Green Chillies,
3 spoons of Curry leaves,
Rock salt/table salt according to your taste,
4 Dried red chillies,
3 spoons oil,
Cumin/zeera 1/4 spoon,
Black gram/menapapu/urad dal 1/4 spoon,
Mustard seeds/avvalu 1/4 spoon,
1 1/2 liter water.
1. Take a cooker, add washed green gram add 1/2 liter to it.
2. Close the lid, Cook them for 2 vessels or until the dal is soft then mash the dal.
3. Then add 1 liter water to the dal then curry leaves, salt to your taste,1/2 spoon turmeric and 4 green chilles and let it boil on medium flame until it becomes thick or for 15 minutes. Then turn of the flame and keep it aside.
4. Take a pan heat it, add oil to it when the oil heats add mustard seeds when the mustard seed start cracking add cumin and black gram to it and let them fry, in between add dried red chillies to it.
5. When they are fried( note that don’t burn them) add them to boiled dal.
6. Serve it in a bowl with hot rice and papads and if you like it with lemon squeeze lemon on the charu, enjoy your meal with the yummy dish.
This is how to prepare this recipe. It requires very less oil so you can have it when you’re trying to lose weight also. This dish contains many nutrients in it.
WEAR MASK 😷 WHEN YOU GO OUT,
TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THE VIRUS,
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR READING.