This recipe is very simple recipe with very less ingredients. A beginner who doesn’t know the basics of cooking can also cook this recipe without any confusion. So let’s start the recipe. In this recipe we don’t add onion or garlic. Anyone who doesn’t like cabbage will also love this recipe.
1 small cup grated Cabbage,
Chana dal 100 grams,
Green Chillies 4,
Red chillies 5,
1 spoon black gram or urad dal,
1/2 spoon cumin/zeera,
1/4 spoon mustard seeds,
Oil 5 spoons
1 1/2 spoon fried peanut powder(i gave this recipe in vangibath post which is grinded with fried chana dal.),
Salt according to your taste,
A pinch of turmeric.
I am preparing this recipe in electric rice cooker you can also use normal pressure cooker or any pan.
1. Take 100 grams of chana dal, wash it, then boil the chana dal with water take 2 glasses of water for 1 glass of chana dal. You can add water for 100 grams according to that quantity.
2. To the boiled chana dal add 1 cup of grated Cabbage boil and close the lid of electric cooker and let it cook for 5 minutes then add half liter water and close the lid. Cook until all the water is evaporated.
3. When the Cabbage is cooked add salt and turmeric to it and cook for 5 minutes then turn of the flame or power.
4. Take a pan and place it on the stove then heat the pan and add oil to it.
5. When oil gets heated add cumin, black gram, mustard seeds to it and fry them. When they are half fried add red chillies and fry them for 2 minutes
6. Then add the boiled Cabbage and chana dal to the pan, mix it and cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Then add fried peanut powder to it, mix it and cook it for another 5 minutes, then turn of the flame.
8. Serve it in a bowl. It can be served with rice or chapati.
So this i is the yummy and tasty recipe of Cabbage.I personal don’t like to eat Cabbage but I loved this recipe so I thought I would share it with you.Do try in your kitchen.
SO HAVE A GREAT DAY,
WEAR MASK 😷 WHEN YOU GO OUT,
TAKE ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONE ARE SAFE FROM THE VIRUS,
WITH LOTS OF LOVE 💘,